5 Top Project Management Tools To Create Software In 2023
If the answer to the above question is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. It won’t be wrong to say that adopting new methodologies, implementing new technologies and tools has become the need of the hour to boost your standing in the current scenario.
Project management tools
ProofHub is a versatile project management tool used by leading organizations like NASA, Disney, Taco Bell, and many more. This all-in-one tool comes packed with powerful features to eliminate the need of depending on tens of different tools to run your project.
- Managers can hand out tasks in a detailed and organized way.
- Each task comes with useful context points such as due date, billed time, assignees, files, and comments.
- ProofHub comes with its own timesheets feature that lets team members record time spent on tasks.
- This is very useful when the project is billed by the hour as the managers can accurately plan the project ahead.
- ProofHub offers three tools for communication and Group Chat.
- Team members can also share ideas and thoughts in task comments.
- Discussions are Slack-like shared talk boards wherein everyone can post updates for the entire team.
Scoro is known as one of the most comprehensive business management software for professional and creative services. For those who wish to bring structure to your work, Scoro is the right pm tool for you.
- A single place for projects, clients, and teams.
- Be organized in every aspect of your business with seamless workflow.
- Get a real-time overview and automated reports.
- Can be integrated with tools like DropBox, Mailchimp, Outlook, and more.
Workzone is built by a highly dedicated team to help individuals and organizations gain better control and visibility in work management. It gives them a central place to manage and share work, so everyone stays on the same page.
- Get top-level reports so everyone knows what’s next on the list.
- Makes way for faster communication.
- Features like creating tasks, to-do lists, and sharing files easily improves collaboration.
- Set permission for different users including clients.
Filestage is an enterprise-ready marketing project management software that helps teams to get their project deliverables reviewed and approved faster. Filestage streamlines organizes and automates feedback on deliverables throughout the proofing process while reducing errors and ensuring compliance guides are met. Enable colleagues and clients to view and annotate project deliverables in real-time for marketing projects, video production, website design, product catalogs, or anything else – and to approve files when they are complete.
- Build consistent review and approval processes.
- Comment on videos, documents, images, and audio files in real-time.
- Clear deliverable version management.
- Project dashboard to keep an overview of all deliverables.
ProProfs Project is one of the simple and feature-packed project management tools designed to help businesses of all sizes manage, track, and execute projects with ease. It brings all your projects under one roof allowing your teams to work on them collaboratively. From assigning and prioritizing tasks to tracking and executing them, the tool helps you do it all.
- Gantt charts.
- Shared calendar.
- Kanban board.
- Custom workflow.
- Insightful reports.
- Invoice generation.
- Drag and drop functionality.
With the changing times, the needs of businesses are changing as well. Spend a good amount of time to figure out if you need an invoicing tool, robust reporting software, or a holistic view of projects and processes in one place.