Are you Dedicated, Hardworking, and Fun? Join Us!
At Sataware, we partner with companies across industries to create seamless digital experiences for mobile, web, and voice. We’re looking for Android developers. If learning about those things and working in an extensive atmosphere with great people sounds worthy, we’d love to talk to you!
Are you in? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Ensure achievement of quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Department Head.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Strong in REST API Web services
- Expert in Java, XML
- Experience with JSON, XML, SOAP, REST
- Good Knowledge in Android SDK, Material Design
- Good Knowledge in SQLite
- Good Knowledge in Android Studio
- C, C++, Java, RMSDK
- Good working experience with third-party tools and APIs.
- Good analytical skills with a favorable approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT, etc.