Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Ensure achievement of quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Department Head.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Strong in REST API Web services
- Expert in Java, XML
- Experience with JSON, XML, SOAP, REST
- Good Knowledge in Android SDK, Material Design
- Good Knowledge in SQLite
- Good Knowledge in Android Studio
- C, C++, Java, RMSDK
- Good working experience with third-party tools and APIs.
- Good analytical skills with a favorable approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT, etc.